More Used Kia Rio Reviews From Owners

When browsing for a great used car to buy - take some time to read the latest owner reviews about the Kia Rio for sale.



This vehicle was the least expensive car for which I could fit. It drives like a small Audi. It is very comfortable for a big (tall and heavy) car fanatic. I’ve owned Lexus, Acura, Honda, GMC sedans and SUVs, Toyota, Volvo, VW and Chrysler, sedans a Miata and a Chevy Silverado. Never drawn to Ford's interior or driving dynamics, tried, but never took. This 2018 Kia Rio is worth more than I paid. If it is as reliable as the warranty suggests, it will be the best money I’ve ever spent. It gets hybrid-level gas mileage, it is fun to drive mostly due to the manual 6-speed. Handles like a much more expensive brand and very comfortable, secure handling. I can understand why Kia sells over 200,000 of these WW.

As an Older lady, I took over a year looking @ all the compacts as loved my old dodge neon. I couldn't find anything as comfortable esp since almost all of the new vehicles have so many BLind spots with their small back windows!? I do love the backup camera but still, I want to be able to SEE out! That's what prevented me from buying the Hyundai Accent - plus the Rio just felt bigger. I do wish it had the blind spot blinkies on the side mirrors as the one on the driver's side seems to have a big gap. (I'll get one of those stick-on ones). I am very happy with my purchase so far esp with the 35-38 mpg! However, this is a zippy car and I have to fight hard to keep her below 80 even without using the "sports" mode! Oh, the sound system is great!

I now have over 24k miles now and still Love the Rio wouldn't trade it for anything, use the sport mode for an even better driving experience. Gas mileage is awesome and car seats are comfortable. Mine has the tech package which has the forward collision warning and emergency braking which is an option on the S trim. But it's worth the higher price those safety features are hard to get on a cheap car like this, I didn't see many of them that had the tech package it was a new option for 2019. The tech package also has white LED headlights and satellite radio and an upgraded instrument cluster. But overall I really like the car no complaints, I do recommend getting the s because the LX doesn't have the armrest or keyless entry alarm or cruise control or folding rear seat. I plan on paying it off in a couple of years and keeping it. Again very nice little car and no complaints, mileage seems to be around 12.75km/litre on average but have gotten over 17 km/litre on the highway.



If you want a car that's fun to drive and has great mileage, the Kia Rio for sale is for you. Gets in spaces other cars can't. Has everything you need! Its top line no, but has what the bigger cars have except scaled down, I was more interested in fun driving and good gas mileage Dependable. 

 

If you want to buy a used Kia Rio model - there’s one place to go for a quality, certified model at a great price!
.
.
.
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BMW 1 Series - King Of Premium Hatches (2021 Model Review)

A Little About The Chevrolet Cruze Hatchback